Wednesday, January 7, 2009

My Early Season All-Stars

Call it my own early season All-Star team, but after having observed a few teams this year, there are a number of ball players that have been striking.

First of all, I can’t help but have my share of bias. I was a “true” point guard and love to watch a good #1 at work. Second, I have been to six of eight Winlock games and there is a good probability that I won’t miss another.

Having that, here are some of the players on my All-Star team at this young point in the season.

Point Guards

Brandon Walker, Kalama
Robby Sanders, Kalama
Tyler Hertz, Winlock
Mason Keller, Napavine

Wings
Blake Anthony, Napavine
Jordan Davis, Winlock
Nathan Booth, Winlock
David Wallace, Toledo

Post
Jake Brown, Winlock
Zack Gehring, Castle Rock

Honorable Mention
Jeff Campbell, Toutle Lake
Sage Chapman, Toutle Lake
Dustin Hamilton, Castle Rock
Cody O’Connor, Toutle Lake

Top Defenders
D.J. Herbert, Toledo
Matt Waltenberg, Napavine

No comments:

Post a Comment